Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Copic Video Tutorial

Dana here, and it's my bat at a tutorial. You will get to know me better as we go along but you will learn that I have an obsession with Copics.  I will, on the rare occassion, use another medium but I must admit, those are rare and far in between. I like to "discover" new ways to use my Copic markers.  This tutorial highlights the original method I used with my Copics and the way I am doing them now.
Enjoy!!





Here's the finished card:
The stamp is "Country Girl" from Sarah Kay (Stampavie). She was stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copics. I used three different shapes of Nestabilities,  the Circle, Lacey Circles and Fleur De Lis.

Don't forget... you still have a few more days to enter our Love Challenge!

Hugs~

7 comments:

  1. Dana, an awesome card and absolutely fantastic tutorial. Thank you for sharing. I will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dana, what a great tutorial!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card Dana, and a Great tutorial. Hope all is going well, wherever you are.
    ~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! What a fun tutorial! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to give this a try.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watched the tutorial a few times now Dana, you have done a wonderful job with it!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us I'm certain all our fellow bloggers will get a lot of use out of it!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful for these tutorials ... being new to Copics - they are priceless

    ReplyDelete