Friday, January 21, 2011

Eloise and Mimi Saying Hello

In keeping with our January theme of "love" I have chosen the Stampavie stamp set: Eloise and Mimi Saying Hello. What better way to express love than two friends and a puppy saying hello. I colored the image with copics. See picture below. Yes I did use quite a few for this card.
I stamped my image with Memento black ink on Copic Xpress It cs. I cut out the focal image with my label 7 nestie. All products are available at One Crazy Stamper. Cs is from my stash. Check out our challenge this month on our blog!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love that around the edge punch!! Cute image, colored beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni your colouring is wonderful & the punching is way too cool! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete