Thursday, February 17, 2011

All Thing Grow with Love

 

I have fell in love with this Flourishes stamp set! It is so versatile! I have been busy stamping away and purging some of my supplies that I don’t use any more. I can’t believe how much stuff that I have that I don’t use!

feb10 

I am hoping that your are all enjoying the challenges we have been hosting over at the One Crazy Stamper Blog! I know I have been having a blast! Can’t wait to do some more!

Also Remember to check out OCS for the new CHA release items coming soon!

Supplies:

Stamps: Flourishes: From the Garden

Paper: Colorbok: Earth tones Paper pack; PaperTrey Ink Enchanted Evening; Stampin’ Up! Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue

Ink: Momento:Black Ink; Copics: BG0000,T1,T4,T5,E08,E17,E00,E55,YG93; Copic black Ink pen 05;white signo pen

Embellishments: Basic Grey Button;Misc Brown Satin ribbon

siggymyhre

3 comments:

  1. This looks great and love the paper piecing! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kathryn!!! This would be the perfect image for so many of my friends and family as we are all gardeners!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete