Friday, February 11, 2011

From My Heart to Yours

I hope you like a lot of pink, because here is a very pink card! Our theme over at One Crazy Stamper this month is: " A Lot of Pink or I'll Raise a Stink. For this card I used a really fun set by StampingScrapping called Beaded Ovals. It is compatible with Spellbinders S4-294. This was an easy peasy card to make. I stamped the focal image and then cut it with an oval nestie. I layered that with the beaded oval nestie added some dp and I was done! How easy is that! I love when the stamps do the work for you. Check out all the new
products at One Crazy Stamper, you will have a lot of fun shopping. I know I love to shop there!

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love this stamp/die cut set! The pearls are the perfect accent too.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Joni. Love these colors. And that stamp, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of those yummy pearls! This is so pretty Joni!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete