Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sugarplums - Cherry Emma

Dana here and guess what?? I finally followed Jacilynn's amazing sketch to the "T"!! It's not that I dislike sketches, it's that I often get lost in the creative cloud while cardmaking and totally forget I am SUPPOSED to be following a sketch ; ) Usually by the time I remember, I am too far gone to be able to make it fit. This time I focused.. and I mean FOCUSED!! But this is way too cool of a sketch not to follow and I am so thrilled with the final results!!

I used Cherry Emma from CC Designs. She was colored with Copics after being stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  My background papers are textured Bazzill cardstock. I am not sure why it looks kind of glittery.. must be reflections from the lights in my room.   The image was cut out and pop dotted onto a Circle Nestabilitie and Lacey Circle Nestabilitie from Spellbinders. If you would like a list of the Copics I used or to see what she looks like colored in Prismacolor pencils you can pop over to my personal blog.
Don't forget, you still have plenty of time to follow this amazing sketch and get into the running to win a $25 Gift card to One Crazy Stamper.
Hugs~

2 comments:

  1. Dana, she is so adorable. Love the colour combination and flowers.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, how sweet!! Your expertise with copics never ceases to amaze me.
    ~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete