Thursday, May 26, 2011

A favorite Color combo

you
Hi, It’s Jacilynn here today filling in.
First of all I want to say a big thanks to Kathryn from our Design Team.  She will be stepping down from the team to focus on her family and we want to say Thanks for all the inspiration you've provided to us!

I used some older Basic Grey papers on my card today.  And I really love these colors together!  The teal, brown, orange combo is one of my favorites…infact I’m itching to use it again soon.  My stamp is from The Greeting Farm called OA My favorite things and I colored her up with my copic markers.  I used my nestabilities for the oval frame and all the circles.
So what’s your one of your favorite color combos?
siggydashwood

3 comments:

  1. Great card!! Kathryn will be missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your style! So unique and soooo gorgeous! Yep, Kathryn.. we will miss you g/f!! Stay in touch : )
    xx
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacilynn, what a cool and colorful cutie!! I'm so envious of people that can use color beautifully...me, I'm monochromatic.

    ReplyDelete