Monday, May 9, 2011

Letters with Flourish!

I could not wait to get into this beautiful Flourishes stamp set called From The Desk Of that I got in the mail from One Crazy Stamper last week!

I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-press It cardstock and colored it with the Copic Markers shown below:





To dress my card up, I added a paper embroidery frame to my card and then embellished it with a pile of pearls!

Don't forget our monthly challenge at One Crazy Stamper which is to make a man card! There are goodies on the line...and you might as well try to win some! *wink!*

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, I too love this stamp set. Your card is awesome, love the layout and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, a gorgeous card. Love the embroidery frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment. What a perfect card!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, the embroidered frame is a perfect setting for the beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete