Friday, May 20, 2011

Mr. Fix-It


This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is "BOYS & MEN". We want to see a card you would send to a guy. We'd love if you would play along.
The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

One lucky participant will win a $25 gift card to the OCS store



For today's card I used the tools from Flourishes Mix 'N Mugs.


Today I used Flourishes Mix 'N Mugs to create this masculine card. I colored the tools with the copics pictured below.
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Xpress It cardstock.
I airbrushed the background with Y23. I attached a little tag with the "Mr Fix It" saying. 
A perfect masculine card.

All products are available at One Crazy Stamper.
Check out our masculine challenge at our Blog.
You might win a $25 gift certificate to One Crazy Stamper.

5 comments:

  1. You hit the nail right on the head with this one Joni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of colour on this card Joni...so manly too!! Cheers Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, Joni. Love your use of colours and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Joni!! I love the nail!

    ReplyDelete