Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Girl Should Be Two Things Sassy and Fabulous!

Hello I have a card to share with you using this cute Willow Dressing up, Oh how I love this image, being a mother of two girlsI can relate to this adorable image with
all her girly stuff!



I colored my image with Copics added a few embellishments and the results I got I loved them!! For some reason I have been liking this color combination, I guess brown/Tan goes with anything!



Thanks for peeking in enjoy your day!

Materials:
Willow Dressing Up,Copic XPress it Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink,Spellbinders Petite Oval Large, Double Scallop Border Die, Banner Pennants Die Set,Film Strip Die,Film Strip Sentiments,Copic Markers,Design Papers Maja Design.

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Patricia. Love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is wonderful! I have 2 girls also and they have plenty of sas and fabulousness to go around! ;) perfect card Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is fabulous, great card, love the way you embellished it.

    ReplyDelete