Monday, July 18, 2011

Belle With Laundry

This image seemed appropriate for today's challenge....I've been quickly getting all my laundry/housework caught up a bit so I can spend Tuesday at CHA!  What a darling image from Belles'n Whistles to depict an everyday occurence of our lives! 

I colored Belle With Laundry with the Copics shown below:
I used designer paper from BasicGrey's Sweet Threads collection.  I kept the designe simple since the image is so detailed and delicate. 

I don't mind laundry....that is such a good feeling when everything is fresh and clean!  Now ironing...THAT is another story!!  Blech!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Michelle!! I love the way you wove your ribbon through your punched panel! Have fun at CHA!! How fun!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you have just made "laundry" into a beautiful thing. Gorgeous card. ....and I'm so jealous that you get to attend CHA......I missed an opportunity to go and probably will never get to go again. Have fun....and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just a little bit jealous that you get to go to CHA!!!!!
    I love that lace boarder. super cute Michelle!

    ReplyDelete