Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Banjo Maya - La La Land Crafts

And a Wonderful Wednesday to all.  Madge here, with a La La Land Crafts image called Banjo Maya.    I must admit, this one had me stumped – but here is what I came up with. 
I stamped the image onto Xpress It blend cardstock (especially for copics), and dug in with my copics. C0; C1; C4, W0; BV23; BV25; BV29; BV31; R00; R95; Y18; G07; and BG24.

The Designer Paper is from a BoBunny “Ad Lib” 6 x 6 pad which I thought my Maya needed to brighten her up.
  


I decided to make a run for crazy colors to change her from drab to “fab”!  lol  When I got finished with the pleats on her dress, I thought she looked drab, so I drew in some polka dots and colored them to match the paper.   Excuse the pun – but Cow-a-bunga!  Just what Maya needed.
Supplies used:  Xpress It Cardstock, copic markers, SU Cardstock, BoBunny DP, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Circles dies

PS:  What does a cow wear to a party??  A Moo Moo of course!!  lol

Thanks for looking, and don’t forget to get in on the Fun in the Sun challenge at One Crazy Stamper for the month of August
 

1 comment:

  1. oh Madge, her dress is adorable! love this paper and colors

    ReplyDelete