Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun in the Sun - Little Umbrella

Hi all!! Dana here and for those of you that have visited my personal blog it is no secret that I am a huge fan of Mo Manning's amazing artwork!  She captures attitudes like no one else. Case in point, check out this beach babe!

Her name is Little Umbrella. Isn't she perfect for our Fun in the Sun challenge? That sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio. My papers are from Cosmo Cricket Salt Air.
My coloring is with Copics and for a twist this time she was stamped with Memento Ink in Desert Sand.
You can check my blog for close ups and further details : )
Don't forget, you still have plenty of time to get in our Fun in the Sun challenge this month!!
Hugs~

4 comments:

  1. Great card Dana. Really like the colours and the background around Little Umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love looking at your creations dana, you make them come to LIFE! :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! this coloring is amazing. The sand and shading is perfect! great job Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, what a "hottie"....lol Love your shading and coloring. Neat card!

    ReplyDelete