Saturday, September 10, 2011

Your Next Stamp NEW RELEASE SPOTLIGHT!!!

Today the One Crazy Stamper Design Team has the HONOR of revealing the Your Next Stamp September Release. We want to say a BIG thank you to Karen from YNS and Lora from OCS for making this happen.

You can find the YNS New Release in the OCS HERE.
And take a look at the inspiration from the OCS DT!

Dana
I decided to use a few of the girls and sentiments from the new YNS release to make mini shaped cards. Just perfect for when you just want to send a simple note or gift card! Each was stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black before coloring with copics.  I cut up the sentiments and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  You can visit my blog to see close ups of each one.

Sue


I decided to use this stamp and sentiment for today's special post. The image was stamped on X-Press It Blending cardstock with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with the following Copic markers: YG17, Y21, YG23, Y35, Y38, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, E000, E31, E35, E37 and R20. The background paper is Gabrielle from BoBunny.

Jacilynn
I love Fall and made some gift tags for treats. The stamps are all from YNS Sept 2011 release. My papers are MME, colored with copics.  Happy Autumn!

Lisa



I used a tutorial for a coaster gift box!  I used 2 super cute halloween images and 2 adorable sentiments!  I love Halloween!

Michelle


I just loved working with this Your Next Stamp Release.  These images are a dream to color with Copic markers!  

Joni:

I paper pieced my darling witch from YNS with dp from My Mind's Eye Mischievious. Used the Spellbinders Label 23 die to cut out the witch's pot. Colored with copics and a spider web border and an orange bow!

Madge
The new releases from YNS are just so much fun to work with.......!!   Trick or Treat Kids was used for this Easel Card - along with Trick or Treat for the pedestal,
 A Martha Stewart punch was used for the front side of the card.
    Everyone likes treats - and CHOCOLATE it is,  A booty full!   I used the Happy Halloween Sentiment from YNS.  The papers are not DP's, but sponged cardstock using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Mustard Seed; Dusty Concord and Spiced Marmalade, along with Black Soot. Images are colored with Copics and Glossy Accents are used to stiffen the embellishments.  Hope you will stop by my blog to see a tutorial on how to assemble the treat box from an 8 12" x 11" piece of cardstock.  

4 comments:

  1. wow ladies! great projects and even under a time crunch! super cute stuff. Must go eat some reeses now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! amazing projects!! i love the colours of Halloween! thanks for sharing ladies !

    p.s is it bad that we're eatting halloween candy already ? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Love the tags a lot! They are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete