Friday, October 14, 2011

Come and Sit for a Spell

 Today I have this adorable stamp: Magical Mathilda by Kratin' Kimmie available from One Crazy Stamper. I colored Mathilda with the copics below: 

 I stamped my image with Memento black ink onto Xpress It card stock. I then trimmed my image and mounted it on Mischievious dp by My Mind's Eye, which was die cut by a Spellbinders Label 23 die. Bottom is a MS punch.
There is still time to play in our October challenge:


This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is "Halloween or Fall". So let's see those spooky, creepy, or fall themed projects.

The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

One lucky participant will win a Your Next Stamp Prize Pack from the OCS store. Cute Stuff huh?






1 comment: