Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cute Fall

OCSOCT2

I was pretty excited when I opened up My Mind’s Eye paper pack and saw this chevron pattern. It’s a pretty hot pattern right now, huh?  I colored up this Your Next Stamp Apple Pie Cutie  to pair with it.  This little girl could be me, 10 years ago, ok maybe 20 years ago. Not only did my Mom put pigtails on me every day of my life, but we have an apple orchard at my parents house. Every day after school before going in the house I would grab and apple or 2 off the trees and go inside for an after school snack. yum!  I love Fall and apple’s are definitely up on my list of favorite parts of Fall.

What’s your favorite part of Fall? Thanks for taking a look!

Card Recipe:

Stamps-Your Next Stamp

Papers- My Mind’s Eye

Tools/Embellishments- Spellbinders Die, Magnolia Doohickey Die, Copics, sewing machine, PTI die

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet card! Love the chevron background...and the little fence is adorable! Cute image too, of course!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete