Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wings of Hope

Hi all, Madge here for another Wonderful Wednesday at OCS.  I’ve chosen to make a Circular Stair-Step card today using P1010660 copy“Wings of Hope” from the wonderful Chrissie Armstrong designs for Whimsy Stamps .   I thought I would make the last of the summer-ie cards.  Remember those days of our youth when the Carousel Ride was the only one we could go on.  I do, being the shortest person in our family and the youngest and shortest of all my friends – I was soooo happy when I could graduate to the Ferris Wheel and the Octopus.  Ok, I’m really dating myself.

Materials used:  Wings of Hope;  Xpress it blend cardstock; Ranger Archival Black Ink/ Copic Markers; Spellbinders die, Circle Cutter (6 “ and 5 3/4” circle). Flowers; Paper from stash; Crackle Glossy Accents.

This will be my last post for August – so until next week. Stamp up a storm, ink up a wish and send it on to someone to brighten their day.

~ rubber hugz ~

siggyhaycock

No comments:

Post a Comment