Monday, October 15, 2012

Sun Kissed!

I have a sweet card for One Crazy Stamper featuring the Sun-Kissed Whimsy Stamp and the Impression-Obsession Herringbone Cover A Card background stamps.

I inked up the background stamp with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass.

Next I stamped my image on the background piece and colored the grass and hair wisps.  I stamped the image again on white cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers:  E59, E57, E44, R02, E11, E02, B95, B93, B91, YR68, Y38, YG63.

I fussy cut out the girl and applied her over my background image...the touch of dimension is adorable.
I cut out an element from the My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine collection and added an element from the MME Sweetest Thing Decorative Brad Collection.  A touch of distressing and you've got a cute card!

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper store to see what fabulous deals Lora has for you this week!
Michelle Pearson - Inspiration Blooms

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Michelle, it's really cool that the brad matches the patterned paper! Cheers, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - the layout and your coloring are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete