Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday!! Already...My Turn

Cherry Blossom!!





Good day to all of you wonderful peeps out there...I do not know about you guys but it is darn cold in Massey Ontario!! Yesterday the buses were cancelled and apparently they will be as well tomorrow...As you guessed I am writing this last night!! I do have a card for you today it is a SC image do not laugh yes I am addicted...Have you seen the amazing preorder for the new images..if you click on this.. http://www.onecrazystamper.com Also the products I use can all be purchased from this awesome store...Prices are awesome..Ok now I choose Cherry Blossom...when I saw this stamp it made me think of Mulan and I love that movie... So without further ado here she is..


Copics Used..

Skin:  E0000, 11, 00, 000
Blue Dress Parts: BG70, 72, 75
Yellow Dress Parts: Y32, 23, YR30, 31
Grass: YG03, 05,07
Hair: E49, 29, 57
Tree Trunk: E23, 25, 27

Prisma Pencils..

Yellow Ochre 942 used for shading yellow areas
Golden Rod 1034 deepen the shading in yellow areas..
Limepeel 1005 grass
Apple Green 912 grass
Olive Green 911
Peacock Blue 1027 used for shading blue areas
Indigo Blue 907 deepen the shading in blue areas
Dark Brown 946 used on tree and hair
Dark Umber 947 tree and hair..
Black 935..enhance shading

well there you have it, have a great day be safe, happy and warm..hugs to all!!

P.S do not forget to join us for the challenge!!




2 comments: