Thursday, February 28, 2013

Good Morning!!

Groovy Dude!!

First of all I would like to say good morning to all!!...This week has been a whirl wind so it is 430am and I am up doing this post...yep CRAZY!! or what..But i do know that I do love to go to my blogs daily and see the newest creations so I could not let my fans down...YES I am going back to bed after I am done!! So onto my card..So as you know the Image is stamped on white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink..The Image is a Kenny K from Whimsy and he is Groovy Dude...I coloured him with copics and shaded with my pencils..All of the die cuts you see were done with my Silhouette.. The image as well as the markers,  the pencils and cardstock can be purchased from the lovely Lora at One Crazy Stamper...http://www.onecrazystamper.com  Also if you would like to see more of my work feel free to pop over to my blog for a peek!! http://kerri-thankgodforcolors.blogspot.ca
Copic List:

Skin  E51, 53, 55 shaded with PC946, PC948
Blacks C1, 3, 5, 7, 9 shaded with PC935
Pink RV13, 17, 19 shaded with PC1030, PC1095
Jeans B91, 93, 93, 95, 97 shaded with PC901
Guitar YG03, 05, 07, 09 shaded with PC909
Boots E41, 43, 44, 47 shaded with PC947
Gold Y35, 38 shaded with PC1002

Also I add black to the spots that I want more definition in so feel free to do so..and never be afraid black is your friend!! Have a great day and be safe!!

3 comments:

  1. Kerri, wow this card is awesome! I love the way you have coloured "Dude" and your papers and die cuts are just perfect! Wow great card!

    HUgs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love this guy card! your dies are the perfect accents. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete