Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our Love Is Like A Battlefield

Good morning crafters, today I have a fun love themed card. I used Artemis from Kraftin Kimmie and found the perfect sentiments by Whimsy and just love their ticket dies too, which I spitzed with some Fireworks by Tsokeniko. I used a heart embossing folder and heart border die incorporated with a  scalloped edge die. I also added some twine and  a bit of lace of course because I'm a little obsessed with it lately. I distressed my blue cardstock just by running my nail along the edges and added black soot distress ink on the Love Letters Collection DP. 

 I hope you all enjoyed my creation! Have a great Saturday and get busy crafting up an entry for our OCS Love Challenge.
Supplies Used

Artemis(Kraftin Kimmie), Mini Ticket Die(Whimsy), Fun Life tickets(Whimsy), 
Natural Lace Trim(Kaiser Craft), Fireworks(Tsokeniko),

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome little creation. Love the decorative edges around the image and the unusual colour combo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your color choices on this fabulous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome card Aaemie. Love the colours and creativity.

    ReplyDelete