Saturday, May 11, 2013

Flower Jar

Since its almost Mothers Day, I have a pretty card that I think that any mom would love. I made this one without any colouring, but used many die cuts and other embellishments. For the flower vines I just glittered the flowers and then cut a slit in the jar on my DP and tucked them in. I then added a bow die over it. For the sentiment I used a Mothers Day stamp from my stash and stamped that onto my ticket die, finishing up with a beautiful blue feather, lace trim, pins and a banner paper clip. Cute don't you think?

Im loving all the flower entires in this months "Flower" challenge, cant wait to see more!
Supplies Used
Tiny Bow(Memory Box), Geneva Vine(Memory Box), Cosmic Star Set(Memory Box), Mini Ticket Die(Whimsy),  Good Life Tickets(Whimsy), Feathers-Surf N Turf(Bella Blvd), Clear Jewel Pins(May Road), Natural Lace Trim(Kaiser Craft), Summer Fresh Paper Pad(Simple Stories)


2 comments:

  1. A lovely Mother's Day card Aaemie. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and the feathers is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete