Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Fun Darling Diva's

Hello crafters another fantastic day.  Today I thought I would share another fun image from Your Next Stamp-Darling Diva Collection, her name is Summer!  I
 guess it goes with the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.   
There is still time to play along with the challenge, so please get your Summer Fun on.  This image was great to color and I love this paper pack from Bo Bunny-Prairie Chic, lots of bright summer colors.  Anyway, thats all from me.  Please pop on over to One Crazy Stamper and indulge in some retail therapy.  Till next time, happy crafting!
Copics-Hair-E42, E44, E49.  Dress-YG01, YG03.  Hat-RV21, RV23, RV25.  Flowers-FYG1, FYR1, FYG2.  Eyes-B06, E43.  Skin-E00, R21, E11. Shoes-C7, C9.  

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Leanne! Great choic of colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Leanne!! I love all the colors and of course, those flowers look amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute embellishment cluster! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did your layout, and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete