Saturday, September 21, 2013

Elegant Santa

Hello everyone! It is a rainy day here, and it could be a great day get some cleaning or crafting done...hmm what to do... Okay maybe a bit of both. For my card today I'm using a High Hopes stamp called Elegant Santa, and I thought he would look nice on a kinda vintage themed card. I recently picked up a Frantage Embossing Kit at OCS and had so much fun using it, so don't be too surprised to see it on my next few projects. I used the lovely new Bo Bunny Silver and Gold DP with all the matching embellies and some beautiful gold rope. Btw loving all the entires in our "Christmas" challenge, keep 'em coming ladies! Well I hope you all like my card and have a wonderful day!

close up of the shabby frantage embossing

Supplies Used
Elegant Santa(High Hopes), Silver and Gold 6x6(Bo Bunny), Silver and Gold Brads(Bo Bunny), Silver and Gold Buttons(Bo Bunny), Silver and Gold Dimensional Stickers(Bo Bunny), Silver and Gold Jewels(Bo Bunny), Frantage Embossing Kit(Stampendous), Mini Holly Leaves(Memory Box), Spica Glitter Pen-Buttermilk, Lipstick(Copic)

Copics Used
Skin-E41,E42. Beard-W00,W2,W2,Colorless Blender. Holly-R98,G29,G94. Hat- R46,R27,G29,G94,Y11,Y17,Y28

Prismacolor Pencils Used
Crimson Red, Dark Green, Warm Grey 10%, Nectar

1 comment: