Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gorjuss Christmas!!

Hello my fellow crafters…this is a CHRISTMAS CARD using a Gorjuss Stamp set..I  just love them..The reason I used this set is sometimes we think that a stamp cannot be used for multiple things well this little gal can be used for a ton of things..If you click on the link above it will take you to our Challenge blog and there is a prize pack up for grabs..Now on to supplies..I stamped this cuties with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK onto white card stock..I coloured her with COPICS and shaded with PRISMA PENCILS..The tress was cut using the dies below…Copic Colours and Prisma Pencils are shown in the pics below as well..

Die's Used

Copics Used

Prisma Pencils Used

all of the above supplies as well as the image can be found at LORA'S STORE just click and off to scrapper's heaven..lol…So thks for stopping by and a big thks for all who take the time to leave me your kind words..be safe and happy..HUGS!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Kerri, this is a "Gorgeous" Christmas card. I love the way you did her hair!!!! Lots of it that is for sure. Love that tree die too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love this image you colored her wonderfully, and the tree...nice touch, awesome paper too..way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies I am now back on the net and have some what of a craft area set up..It has taken sometime but we are almost done thanks for the comments and I will be back commenting on all of your beautiful work..and if I miss someone please know that I am in aw of all the talent each and everyone of you has..so please be patient I love to look at all that is created!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete