Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dropping You a Line.....



Today Karen from High Hopes Stamps has another card for us


Dropping You a Line.....


For my stair step card I am using High Hopes stamps....."Fishing Friends", "Fishing Fun" and "Bait Shop"


I colored the images with Tombow markers. To create the illusion of the fish jumping out of the water on each image I stamped the Fishing Friends and Fishing fun once on watercolor paper for coloring and once on acetate. (Be sure to use black Stazon on the acetate). I cut out the colored images and adhered them to the acetate with micro dots. Once the images were attached to the acetate I cut around the acetate leaving 1/2 inch border. I created the waves with a Ek Success punch and glued them to the card omitting the glue at the top edges so I could slide the finished images in behind. I used a grass die for the grass in front of the bait shop. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I am blown away by this, it's amazingly creative! I have kept this creation for inspiration, I love it so much!! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen! WOW What an amazing card!!! LOVE the scene you have created!!!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete