Saturday, May 17, 2014

Here Comes Trouble

Hey hey crafty peeps, check out this as cute as can be little guy. Little Lion Luka was coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils, but I made a bit of a boo boo. I stamped him on copic paper, but didn't realize until 1/4 way through colouring and so I just continued. The inktense pencils didn't blend as beautifully as they would on watercolour paper, but I made it work. I used two colours of glitter on the mane, some new dies and an old favourite, my ticket dies.

Enjoy your day and come join our "Anything Goes and an Embellishment" challenge.
Supplies
Little Luka Lion(La La Land Crafts), Elegant Ovals(Spellbinders), Heart Banner(La La Land Crafts), Fence Die(Your Next Die), Treasured Moments Tickets(Whimsy), The Fun Life Tickets(Whimsy)
Tangerine, Sienna Gold, Sun Yellow, Sicilian Yellow, Tan, Red Hot, Mid Vermilion, Red Oxide


3 comments:

  1. Super cute lion and I love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright & fun card, Aaemie! I love that some of your elements go off the edge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card, Aaemie. Love the details

    ReplyDelete