Thursday, May 22, 2014

Where is My Coffee!!!

Thursday already where did my week go!! I cannot seem to catch up..Well enough of that my card today is these two little guys eating or getting into coffee beans...I stamped this image using MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK onto white card stock...Coloured it with COPICS and yes shaded with PRISMA PENCILS!!!

Image name CAFFEINE HIGH..by STAMPENDOUS!!! Now tell me these are not cute there is a whole line..LORA you have me loving them!!!

COPICS USED!!

E 0000,000,00,11
E 41,42,43,44
Y 15,17,38
R 22,24,27

PENCILS USED!!

943 Burnt Ochre
941 Light Umber
946 Dark Brown
947 Dark Umber
937 Tuscan Red
1032 Pumpkin Orange
914 Cream

All of these glorious items can be found at ONE CRAZY STAMPER also please join us in our current CHALLENGE theme is ANYTHING GOES with an EMBELLISHMENT!! My fav..well I hope you enjoyed this little post and good luck..Be happy, healthy and smile...HUGS


4 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love your blog post title too, major coffee-holic here, LOL!

    Hugs, Beth
    http://stampinwithbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri this is so awesome, love the image but the details you have on here are purely wonderful. Great job...awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cute little guys are so beautifully coloured, Kerri! Great card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details Kerri! A great card.

    ReplyDelete