Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Saying Goodbye is never easy...

Today marks the end of a wonderful time for me at One Crazy Stamper as part of the design team.  Unfortunately times have changed, and I find myself with too many commitments and just not enough hours in the day.  I have recently gone back to school, updating my skills in order to get back out in the work force, and will soon be looking for a full time job, so I have had to make the difficult decision to step down as a member of the design team.  My time with One Crazy Stamper and it's wonderful owner, Lora, has been a blast, and maybe in the future I will get back to coloring and creating, but for now, this will be my last official card!





Today's card features the super cute image Team Canada from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, that I have colored with my trusty Copic Sketch markers, then mounted on card stock and added a Canadian themed ribbon as a border to complete the card.
 
Card Recipe
Reds - R27, R29, R39
White on Flag - C0, C2, C4
Beaver - E43, E44, E47, E49
Bear - T6, T7, T9, 100
Moose/Squirrel - E40, E41, E42/E25, E27, E29
Raccoon - T7, 100/E33, E35, E37
Ground - C1
 
Wishing you all the very best day and a fantastic Canada Day next week!
Thank you for all of the wonderful comments and support you have given me over my years of coloring and playing, and I look forward to joining in the fun again soon!!


 

4 comments:

  1. A great card Shari. It has been great having you on the team and your cards are awesome. Good luck with your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss you, but happy you are doing what you like, and are going onto your next adventure. Good luck, keep in touch. Love the coloring in your card, and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck, Shari! We'll miss your gorgeous creations around here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck in the future..your work is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete