Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ruff Day?

Terrific Tuesday is here and I'm sharing my creation made with "I Ruff You". I water coloured this pup using my derwent inktense pencils, added in a cork die cut fence and some DP from the VERY FIRST paper pack that I had ever bought! I also used Bazzil kraft paper and woodgrain cardstock by American Crafts, anyone else completely obsessed with woodgrain like me?

I hope you all like it and it inspires you to go get crafty!
My Supplies
I Ruff You(Your Next Stamp), Thank You Tabs 1(Whimsy), Mini Gears(Memory Box), Cogs(Spellbinders), Tab Die(Whimsy), Fence Die(Your Next Stamp) It's The Little Things(Fancy Pants Designs), Cork Sheets(EK Success), Woodgrain-Dark Kraft(American Crafts), Kraft Cradstock(Bazzil)

IRIS BLUE, DARK AQUAMARINE, CHARCOAL GREY, NEUTRAL GREY, SADDLE BROWN, TAN, RED OXIDE,FERN, LIGHT OLIVE


5 comments:

  1. A great card, Aaemie. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and great design with all your kraft, wood grain and cork! Pretty colours to set off your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card love the colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that dog! Awesome job Aaemie, and I love the details...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm a woodgrain-aholic, too!! This is really cute, Aaemie!

    ReplyDelete