Friday, September 26, 2014

Decorating Elves - Part 2!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!!  Today I have a card to show you using the new High Hopes image Decorating Elves!  I used this same image a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to show you that you can use this same image a different way.  I used the new Windo image as well and created a "house" card, let me know your thoughts....
Supplies Used:
* High Hopes Decorating Elves
* High Hopes Window
* Your Next Stamp Ugly Sweater Set & Dies for the Wreaths
* Dee's Distictive Dies - Snow Covered Tree Small
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Embossing folder for wallpaper background
* 3D Pop Dots
* Mini Glue Dots
* Red & Clear Gems
* Scor Board for Roof

Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic Colours used....
Copic Colours used:
* SKIN:  E11, E00, E000
* REDS: R29, R24, R22
* GREENS: G28, G24, G21
* STAR: Y19, Y15, Y13
* STOOL: E29, E23
* WHITE STRIPES & POM POMS: Fairy Dust Glitter

All Supplies listed can be purchased at the One Crazy Stamper Store!

Hope that you enjoyed today's card!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing card, Shari! I love your work!!! Very creative too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Shari. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, this card is so innovative! Lucky me, I got to see this one in person! And yes, it really is as amazing as it looks :o)

    ReplyDelete