Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Shrink Plastic Tutorial

Hello crafty peeps! Today I am sharing a tutorial using Shrink Plastic and doing a little product showcase with WR Memory Keepers Pillow Box Punch Board.

This is the pillow box that I made with the punch board and embellished with one of my shrink plastic snowflakes.


Here's my video!

I used these very cool YNS sentiment dies with silver foil that comes with an adhesive back. 

Now what would a pillow box be without some goodies inside. This box can be customized to whatever length from 4-12 inches, I made this one long enough to fit a pencil. 

I hope you all enjoyed my tutorial!

Supplies
 Scripty Word Die Set(YNS), Foil-Silver(Marianne Design), Alterations Collections Snowflakes(Sizzix-Tim Holtz), Pillow Box Punch Board(WRMK), PolyShrink, Delicata Silvery Shimmer(Tsukineko)


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a gift Aaemie. Liked your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Aaemie, great job, love the tune too...I love that shrink film so fun to watch it melt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete