Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Birthday

 
 Thanks friends for stopping by to see what I am creating for the challenge blog here at One Crazy Stamper.  Our month long challenge is Blue, White and an embellishment.  What fun, with our sponsor this month is none other than the wonderful High High Rubber Stamps.  We sure hope you get a chance to check out these wonderful stamps and have a chance to play our challenge this month.
 My cute image was so fun to color up using my copic markers and then adding some pearls for my embellishment, just a little bling sure does add some spark to my card.
 I love using foam tape or 3D foam squares to help with adding depth to my cards.  Then using spellbinders and cut my image and popped it up. 
Thanks again for stopping and please pop over to OCS and share the love.  Also if you are in need of some supplies, Lora has a wonderful array of stock.  Till next time, I hope you get into your craft room and create. 

2 comments:

  1. Your little floating bear is adorable, Leanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, your bear is adorable. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete