Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You & Me

Hello crafty peeps! Today I coloured up a cute pair of hedgehogs with my copic markers and then fussy cut them. For my fence die, I used some wood grain cardstock to give a real look. I hope you all like my card and have a super crafty day!

p.s I have a bonus card to share below mine...

Supplies

Dancing Hedgehogs(High Hopes), Hello Sunshine 6x6 Collection(Bo Bunny), Diamondessence(Spellbinders), Confetti Embossing Folder(Couture Creations), Hardware 1 Hinges(Elisabeth Craft Designs), Pearl Lace(Memory Box), Delaney Butterfly(Memory Box)

Copic Markers

1st hedgehog-E0000,E01,E41,E42,E37,E47. 2nd Hedgehog-E30,E31,E33,E04,W5,W7.

I don't know if you all remember my card last week but I used Snuggles and Cuddles from HH. My daughter often uses my scraps and makes her own card, and this is what she made and I just had to share. Oh and in case you were wondering she used prismacolor pencils :)






2 comments:

  1. These hedgehogs are super sweet. Lovin your designs♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Aaemie! Looks like your daughter is following in her mother's footsteps :o)

    ReplyDelete