Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday June 10th, Coffee Time - Natalie

How do you take your coffee? Nat here back again and I've been playing around with Your Next Stamps Baking Buddies Die and Your Next Stamp Baking Buddies Stamp sets.
The coffee cup sleeve was created using Kraft paper and  embossed with Cricut Swiss Dots embossing folder (which is a must have in my craft room.) Some added Glossy Accents on the heart and these sweet little coffee beans from the YNS die and stamp set are a fun added touch  :)
I can totally see adding a coffee shop Gift Card and mailing this to a friend :)
Copics used, C0,C1,C3,C5,R20,R21,R22
Thanks for peeking in and I look forward to sharing another creating using this fun set next week!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky me, I got to see this card in person yesterday!! I love the way you used the swiss dot folder for the cup holder, Nat! So nice to meet you this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome. Just love those colors! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete