Monday, November 16, 2015

Snowy Couple



Waahhoo fun stuff I am using on my card today.  Thanks for stopping, the challenge hereat One Crazy Stamper which I am on their design team and couldn't be happier with this rubber stamp company we are show casing this month.  It is the Joys of the Seasons Release from High Hopes Rubber stamps.  Super fun and mine is called Snowy Couple, cute right!  And I am using this Snow Tex by DecoArt, fun to play with, makes everything look like fresh snow on it and gives the look almost 3D too.  Anyway, thanks for stopping and I hope you get a chance to get in your craft space.  Thanks again and look forward to seeing your creations here at One Crazy Stamper.  Cheers!

 
Supplies: HH Rubber Stamps-Snowy Couple, Snow-Tex, Doily, Card stock, Carta Bella Warm & Cozy paper, Copic Markers, Circle Die, Snowflake Corner Die, Snowflake Die, Tree Die, Distress Ink-Ranger, and ink blending tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment