Thursday, May 5, 2016

Puppy Love

Happy Thursday OCS Fans! 

Puppy Love is one of my favourite stamps from the High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection release. I love the whole release, but sometimes there is a stamp.. or..two..or three that become a fast favourite.
This little girl with her dog is just tooo cute! I have a little dog but this big dog reminds me of my neighbours St. Bernard who when she sees me will come running over and plop herself down on my foot - just to get "some lovin'" as her owner says.......puppy love and snuggles are the best!





I started by cutting Puppy Love and the background out with my Cricut using the svg files (07 and 14) and then stamping it using my Misti. I stamped my sentiment at the same time with faded jeans distress ink and mounted it on Bazzill cardstock. 
The skirt and bow are paper pieced from some denim paper I had in my stash. To be totally honest, I had coloured the skirt and bow and didn't like my colour combo...what's a gal to do besides recolour the whole thing? well, paper piecing worked this time lol. 
I cut my centre step card base from a pattern in an old Card Maker magazine and added patterned paper. Faded jeans distress ink was used to add some flourishes to the paper. Denim coloured ribbon - love this ribbon - and some sparkly navy blue gumdrops are the finishing touches. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Puppy Love (TT034) Puppy Love SVG (TT034SVG)Love Blooms Here (HH014) High Hopes Rubber Stamps


Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 EB6 EB3 EB5 1G1 1G3 1G4 1G5 CT2 CT4 GB5 TN1 TN2 TN3


Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Donna! I love the blue/yellow colour combo - and those freckles are adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete