Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween


Welcome back, and Happy Halloween!  My card today is for the fun Challenge we had for the month of October, here at One Crazy Stamper.  We are showcasing the wonderful New Release from High Hopes Stamps Winter/Fall Fun!  So please stop by Lora's store for all these and tons of other things we all know we need.


The sketch is a bonus, and I think I pulled it off, only took me all month, wink, wink!
It was so fun to play with.


 My card here was fun to create, I just started out creating the card, and then I colored the stamp and cut it out, popped it up.  I used some colorbox ink, and had some inky fun.  I used some dies and mask-it as well.  I added a few bats, and colored using Copic Markers, as well as Spica Markers.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by.  Till next time cheers!

 Supplies: HH Stamps-Block Halloween and Bat Friends,  Border Punch, Tree Dies, Copic Markers, Bats, Ink, Foam Tape, Paper Web Embellishment, Spica Markers.  

1 comment: