Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Bear-ly Warming Up!


 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Christmas/Winter." I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lora and all the wonderful ladies on the OCS Design Team - this will be my last post as a Diva. It's been such a fun time designing with these crazy gals and I wish them all the best....hugs girls! xoxoxo


For this month, the Divas over at OCS have been showcasing older images and this week I am sharing "Bear-ly Warming Up"  with you all. 



I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers, added some gumdrops and wa-laaaa! Done! He's an adorable teddy don'tchya think?! 



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Bear-ly Warming Up - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: C1, C3, C5, C8, E25, E27, G17, R24, R27, R29
Paper: XPress It! Copic Paper, YNS Christmas paper
Extras: Misti, gumdrops

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper December Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment